Friday, June 02, 2006

Eileen Weber (HD57-B) Wants to Debate Now

All politics is local!

I've challenged incumbent Republican Representative McNamara to a series of debates starting now instead of October. He doesn't want to do it. Please see the story at:
http://www.hastingsstargazette.com/

The story came out yesterday and was on the front page, above the fold, and people were more familiar with me last night when I was doorknocking in Hastings. There was also an LTE from me on the topic in the same paper. One guy practically cheered when I got to his door and said I was running against McNamara, and I got some sign spots.

PLEASE VOTE FOR DEBATES TO START RIGHT AWAY IN THE ONLINE POLL CONNECTED TO THE NEWS ARTICLE!!

Thanks,

Eileen Weber
DFL-endorsed House candidate, 57B

To learn more about Eileen, please go her DFA Link Page or her campaign page. Please note that Eileen has been both adopted and endorsed by the The Saint Paul Democracy for America Group.

1 Comments:

Blogger eb said...

Here is an update from Eileen:

The Hastings Star Gazette online poll is complete and the results
show that 78% favor Weber-McNamara debates to begin NOW, with 13%
saying later this summer, 6% saying October, and 3% saying after the
primary. Let the debates begin!

Thanks,

Eileen Weber
DFL-endorsed House candidate, 57B

6/07/2006 1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home